Football Pro Football HOF Thread

OilMan said:
lol..you aint right....SON

Homegrown tomatoes and banana peppers, on some huge blt's...daddies ready to go to bed now lol.

LOL, but that really sounds like a good sandwich!

it was real good...did you watch any of the Arena league championship game that was on the nfl netwrk earlier?..i don't know if it was a repeat or wht, but they had gruden on there with the commentators..i didn't know gruden's brother was an arena league hof'er..and yes they do have theur own hof, did not know that either

OilMan said:
it was real good...did you watch any of the Arena league championship game that was on the nfl netwrk earlier?..i don't know if it was a repeat or wht, but they had gruden on there with the commentators..i didn't know gruden's brother was an arena league hof'er..and yes they do have theur own hof, did not know that either

No I missed it. I knew there was a game tonight but I didn't know it was the big one.

Yea Gruden's bro was a star QB and now a coach.

Wow, I had no idea they had a HOF. I guess they wouldn't fit into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

im not pos it was the championship, I was half a$$ watching while i was making food, but by the dialog going on it sure sounded like it.

This was the game last night..just regular season, but the way they were talking made it sound like more, I guess because Tampa Bay has won 5 or so championships...I do not watch much of this stuff!

This Friday night, the Bossier-Shreveport BattleWings will face off against the Tampa Bay Storm at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, FL. The game was chosen to air live on the NFL Network as the AFL Game of the Week. The NFL Network will broadcast the game with a 7:00 PM Central kickoff LIVE and in HD!

OilMan said:
This was the game last night..just regular season, but the way they were talking made it sound like more, I guess because Tampa Bay has won 5 or so championships...I do not watch much of this stuff!

This Friday night, the Bossier-Shreveport BattleWings will face off against the Tampa Bay Storm at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, FL. The game was chosen to air live on the NFL Network as the AFL Game of the Week. The NFL Network will broadcast the game with a 7:00 PM Central kickoff LIVE and in HD!

Thanks for letting me know. If it was the championship game I would have watched since jack squat was on TV last night.lol

The combo name sounds like a town w/ 100 people in it.

dfr52 said:
Thanks for letting me know. If it was the championship game I would have watched since jack squat was on TV last night.lol

The combo name sounds like a town w/ 100 people in it.

Nothern Louisianna...Bossier has a horse track..:happyclap:

dfr52 said:
LOL, it sounds huge.:D

I can't wait for the pre season to start.[/QUOTE]
Me either...the Lastros are stinking the joint up, so baseball is a buzzkill right now.

Texans are going to miss Cush those first 4 games, but they will still beat Dallas...:D ..:p

this was a post on cushings facebook page the other day i found quite comical

CUSHING:Joke of the day..Bernard Pollard said he scored 15,000 points in hs basketball and held lebron to 9 points when he played him.

OilMan said:
dfr52 said:
LOL, it sounds huge.:D

I can't wait for the pre season to start.[/QUOTE]
Me either...the Lastros are stinking the joint up, so baseball is a buzzkill right now.
Texans are going to miss Cush those first 4 games, but they will still beat Dallas...:D ..:p

I feel ya, the Indians are terrible. They can't pay for any good players.

We'll see.:box:

OilMan said:
this was a post on cushings facebook page the other day i found quite comical

CUSHING:Joke of the day..Bernard Pollard said he scored 15,000 points in hs basketball and held lebron to 9 points when he played him.

And Pollard chose the NFL instead of the NBA.lol That is a funny post by Cushing.

I thought this was kind of interesting, the early 80's Raiders DL featured 4 stellar pass rushing DE's in Alzado, Long, Townsend, and S.Jones. All except Long had over 100 sacks each in their careers. I'm not sure another team in league history had that type of depth at DE.

Back