Football Pro Football HOF Thread

OilMan said:
[/B]
lol..you are correct sir...i could think of about 10 things i would rather be doing than changing air conditioner filters and such lol...:evil2:

Darn straight!:enjoy:

even the commonest of sense should have told him to stay away from night clubs..Eagles are kicking around what they are going to do with him.

Deion Sanders also had a rushing TD in the playoffs (against the Philadelphia Eagles in January 1996). This makes him (including post season) one of only two players in NFL history (Bill Dudley being the other) to score a touchdown six different ways (interception return, punt return, kickoff return, receiving, rushing, and a fumble recovery).

OilMan said:
Deion Sanders also had a rushing TD in the playoffs (against the Philadelphia Eagles in January 1996). This makes him (including post season) one of only two players in NFL history (Bill Dudley being the other) to score a touchdown six different ways (interception return, punt return, kickoff return, receiving, rushing, and a fumble recovery).

The run against the Eagles was nice. It almost look like a return b/c he was all over the place and dodging guys.

I read that Dudley wasn't fast but was some how a playmaker. I guess he was just quicker than everyone else.lol

Newest pick-up:

scan0026-1.jpg

I got it for about 20 bucks less than one that closed a few weeks ago, I was very happy.lol

Back