Football Pro Football HOF Thread

Nice Comet you have there.

Have you ever seen how many different HOF players you have auto's or jersey cards of?

dfr52 said:
Nice Comet you have there.

Have you ever seen how many different HOF players you have auto's or jersey cards of?
Thanks....nope. haven't kept track of that...pretty much all i collect is hof'ers..will have to check that out and see whats lurking in the pc.

OilMan said:
Thanks....nope. haven't kept track of that...pretty much all i collect is hof'ers..will have to check that out and see whats lurking in the pc.

I bet you have around 50% of the HOF'ers (at least).

Another member of "Dooms Day" and the 100 sack club:

scan0028-1.jpg

A forgotten sack artist who was one of the best pass rushers of the 80's. IMO he was right up there w/ L.T. for a very short time. Also a member of the 100 sack club.

A forgotten sack artist who was one of the best pass rushers of the 80's. IMO he was right up there w/ L.T. for a very short time. Also a member of the 100 sack club.

scan0023-1.jpg

Nice PU's there Dave

Too Tall has been showing up in the Geico commercials lol

Manley was unstopable there for a time, but was headcase and got on coke (I think he was from Houston...:bag:.)

OilMan said:
Nice PU's there Dave

Too Tall has been showing up in the Geico commercials lol

Manley was unstopable there for a time, but was headcase and got on coke (I think he was from Houston...:bag:.)

LOL, but I do feel bad for him b/c he's an example of how the loose NCAA regulations of 80's eventually hurt players.

Manley might have been a HOF if it wasn't for the coke and personal demons. The guy derailed his own career.

Another 80's sack master who killed his career was Gasteneau (sp?). He got caught up in the New York Glitz and retired early b/c of a woman.

Dexter Keith Manley, nicknamed the "Secretary of Defense"[1] (born February 2, 1959 in Houston, Texas) is a former American football defensive end in the National Football League for the Washington Redskins, Phoenix Cardinals, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in an eleven-year career from 1981 to 1991. He also played in the Canadian Football League for the Ottawa Rough Riders. Manley played college football at Oklahoma State University

he served two years of a 4 year sentence for cocain.

OilMan said:
Dexter Keith Manley, nicknamed the "Secretary of Defense"[1] (born February 2, 1959 in Houston, Texas) is a former American football defensive end in the National Football League for the Washington Redskins, Phoenix Cardinals, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in an eleven-year career from 1981 to 1991. He also played in the Canadian Football League for the Ottawa Rough Riders. Manley played college football at Oklahoma State University

he served two years of a 4 year sentence for cocain.

Interesting, Secretary of Defense was Deacon Jones' 2nd nickname.

Back