Football Pro Football HOF Thread

OilMan said:
Looks as if Brown and Jim Taylor set too high a bar for the FB position

In some ways I agree but FB aren't used to run the ball anymore and even Brown lined up at HB as well w/ a blocking back ahead of him.

Well, just knocked off a hard to find HOFer's auto...Reggie White. Paid good money for it, no doubt, but Beckett is way behind on Reggie White Auto values. His autos are pretty much selling for more than BV in any product.

And just picked up an Art Monk for a pretty nice price.

wju2004 said:
Well, just knocked off a hard to find HOFer's auto...Reggie White. Paid good money for it, no doubt, but Beckett is way behind on Reggie White Auto values. His autos are pretty much selling for more than BV in any product.

Nice job home skillet, does it look anything like this?

White23of92.jpg

OilMan said:
Nice job home skillet, does it look anything like this?

White23of92.jpg

Haha...nah. I was drooling at one of those on ebay and even made an offer, but it sold before they even replied to offer. Even with only 2 colors, it sold for like 375.

I didn't pay quite that much for this thing:

Reggie.jpg

wju2004 said:
Haha...nah. I was drooling at one of those on ebay and even made an offer, but it sold before they even replied to offer. Even with only 2 colors, it sold for like 375.

Reggie.jpg
yea, i saw that one ebay and thought that might have been the one you bought...that is a sweet one you have though..sharp lookin card...id take it :party3:

wju2004 said:

Nice, both can be difficult to find.

wju2004 said:

Reggie.jpg

Looks sharp!:stress:

Back