Football Pro Football HOF Thread

OilMan said:
nice card...and he's correct, I have no idea who he is :drink:

Either did I till not too long ago.lol

He was a two way E/WR for the Boston/Washington Redskins who had his career interrupted due to war service. His stats aren't impressive but he was a big game player and a favorite target of Baugh. He played his college ball at Notre Dame. On the 52 Bowman he is actually a coach rather than a player. I believe its only card and rookie.

if schaub goes down we are in a world of hurt, i wonder if the vikings will give us the rosencopter back, since he is not being given what they said they were going to give him, which was a shot at the starting job

dfr52 said:
Either did I till not too long ago.lol

He was a two way E/WR for the Boston/Washington Redskins who had his career interrupted due to war service. His stats aren't impressive but he was a big game player and a favorite target of Baugh. He played his college ball at Notre Dame. On the 52 Bowman he is actually a coach rather than a player. I believe its only card and rookie.
nice info..i didn't know he played with baugh

OilMan said:
im not doing any trash talking either, just trying to make a wager to make it more fun..lol..texans are liable to lay an egg

I think the Texans can lay an egg and still drop around 20 points between the different players in their offense. I have no clue what to expect from either side of the ball from the Cowboys.

How many points would you like to wager and would you be interested in the loser having some sort of Texans/Cowboys avatar or sig for the week after?

OilMan said:
nice info..i didn't know he played with baugh

Either did Baugh.:happyjiggle:

Millner got inducted in 1968 so he must have been pretty good but I've never really heard of him before.

dfr52 said:
I think the Texans can lay an egg and still drop around 20 points between the different players in their offense. I have no clue what to expect from either side of the ball from the Cowboys.

How many points would you like to wager and would you be interested in the loser having some sort of Texans/Cowboys avatar or sig for the week after?
all your points...and the avatar thing is a great idea, although i think it would pain me more to have a dallas avatar than it would u to have a texans one..LOL

OilMan said:
nope already have one...mint w/ 10 auto..the auto on ebay looks like a 9 or less.

Earl21of25.jpg

Yea, that's a nice one :wave: .

OilMan said:
all your points...and the avatar thing is a great idea, although i think it would pain me more to have a dallas avatar than it would u to have a texans one..LOL

Its on like Donkey Kong.:box:

Very true, I'm not anti-Texans. I'll be more pissed at the Cowboys if they lose than the Texans. One whole week of you showing your love of the Cowboys-that would be fantastic!

dfr52 said:
Its on like Donkey Kong.:box:

Very true, I'm not anti-Texans. I'll be more pissed at the Cowboys if they lose than the Texans. One whole week of you showing your love of the Cowboys-that would be fantastic!

LOL,,:bag:

Back