Football Pro Football HOF Thread

Oh, that also doesn't include the 4x6 autos either. I know they count, but would still like to get a card autograph of them.

And my main goal is the players, not so much coaches or other contributors, though obviously I want an autoed card of Chuck Noll and the Rooneys as I'm a Steeler collector, but they are down on my list right now since I have so many players to go. (Landry and Lombardi would be nice too, of course! lol)

Funkalicious HOF and future HOF mailday.

3/10
Montana3of10.jpg

70/80...Thanks Howard and appreciate the 1/2" thick Pro-Mold also...I love those holders!
Carter70of80.jpg

SP /125
UnitasAuto125.jpg

Bob made it here safe and sound, only 9/12:

BobGriese.jpg

Actually like this set now that I have it in hand...very nice! Just no way I could even think of completing the set.

Two Big PC Additions:

Bulldog Turner-a dual threat at C and LB. Turner possessed excellent speed and was used at RB where he carried the ball once for a 48 yard TD and on defense returned an INT 96 yards for a TD.

scan0010-6.jpg

Steelers Great Mel Blount- Amazing CB who was excellent against the run and the pass. A violent defender.

scan0009-5-1.jpg

A big shout out to ebay seller triplesssinc who completed the sale. The card was listed as a BIN of only $19.99 and the seller never hesitated or canceled the sale. I was very impressed b/c the card usually goes for around $100.

wju2004 said:
Bob made it here safe and sound, only 9/12:

BobGriese.jpg

Actually like this set now that I have it in hand...very nice! Just no way I could even think of completing the set.
I like this set also...good looking cards

Back