Hockey STILL doubt the B-L-A-C-K-H-A-W-K-S?

NattyBoo

Bench Warmer
WHERE ARE ALL THE BLACKHAWKS DOUBTERS FROM 10 DAYS AGO? Smack-talk when you can BACK IT UP, or MOUTHS SHUT 'TIL YOU HOIST THE CUP!

:nana:

Congrats, I would be disappointed if they didn't make it to the finals, What happened to the Pens? Hawks better beware of Boston brother, they will meet their match with Boston!

Pens still have a shot. Would not write them off. Boston can no way skate with the Hawks, and Rask will be very battered by the end of the series if the Pens don't take the East.

Looks like Boston won the series and is heading to the Finals, Wow, didn't think the Pens would go down like that, And again, no Cup for Iggy! Now the Hawks need to finish up LA!

Hawks just finished up LA! What a game it was...(Let a goal go through when there was 9 seconds left) but I guess it just made for an even better finish. I can't imagine anyone stopping the Hawks now. I mean I really thought the Pens were the only chance against them, but now they're out too.

Whatever happens this Stanley Cup will be unforgettable.

If Karma was to ever get anything right, then the Hawks will take the Cup.

The BEST team, the BEST record... a true number one seed... if any team has ever deserved the Stanley Cup, it is the Hawks.

Wow, blackhawks really giving their all! I mean, they are literally trying their hardest for this cup by seriously outplaying their opponents!

From what I see, they really deserve this cup!

Back