Who will the lions Draft?

Quinn!!

Or they trade down pick up some O LINE Talent and still pick up a good player in the draft!

Most likely Quinn, They see what Kitna did for Palmer in Cincy and assume he could do the same for a young QB for them!?

snick103 said:
I think Quinn would be there best pick due to him being a great QB and from ND helps :) they are in dire need of a QB IMO

They are not. Kitna through for 4000 yards last year. They need a OT or a WR. They just got a OT from denver, so you can see what im thinking they are going after.

They need a line and if they dont Draft Joe Thomas i wouldnt be suprised to see the Browns trade down there pick and get him + another Pick
(Since they picked up lewis)

He is a great Lineman who can play multiple positions & will open up the running lanes and Protect the QB

This guys a monster at 6'8 313 Pounds
He is also ready to start in the NFL from day 1 - No transition period needed...

joshsmith said:
They are not. Kitna through for 4000 yards last year. They need a OT or a WR. They just got a OT from denver, so you can see what im thinking they are going after.
First off with all of the controversy over Millen Picking ALL WRs over the past 4 years that will not be there pick...... They Just picked up a OT from Denver... They either pick up a Franchise QB in Brady Quinn (who for the first couple years will sit behind kitna like Carson did) or they will trade down and pick up some defensive talent as well as another OL remember they have 4 5th round pick that could be used to do alot LOL wat a joke!!:p

Calvin Johnson = The reggie bush from last year.

I think the Lions made a sign when they picked up RB and OT from Denver.

They also said they planned on keep Kitna this year.

Also, IMO Drew Stanton will be a better NFL QB then Quinn.

I 2nd the Quinn worse than Stanton comment.. I hate Quinn, and just don't think he will be any good as a pro..

But, whoever the Lions draft, better be a good one, or else there is more losing for us.

Geez 6 pages of Lions talk and I missed it....:eek:

I could probably create 6 pages on my own just about the Lions LOL.

Well, considering those 4 players (Thomas, Russell, Johnson, Quinn). I don't know about taking a OL player in the top 10.

Look at D'Brickashaw, and Robert Gallery. Have they done anything super special?

Kevin Jones has a pretty bad injury but the team is saying he is doing well to recover and should be back in time. I think Tatum Bell is a good choice, but they are also looking at TJ Duckett.

I heard that the Lions might be interested in trading their #2 overall pick to the Jets for Vilma.

They need another top notch CB.

I get alot of the info I have from MLive.com: Everything Michigan

I don't really want the Lions to draft a WR, but if they did I don't know how they would have Roy Williams, Mike Williams, Mike Furrey (and another top notch receiver). As it is there is talk that Kevin Curtis will sign with the Lions (but also speculation that he wants to stay on the West Coast, either Oakland or San Diego).

If the Lions draft a WR (top rounds) or sign another good WR in FA then I think Mike Williams will either get released or traded. (that would kill that value of all of his cards even worse than they are now, and I have been waiting 16 months for x2 Mike Williams SPx RC Auto Jerseys from Upper Deck).

Ok, that is enough for now LOL.

Thanks
Mike

#11 Roy Williams said:
I 2nd the Quinn worse than Stanton comment.. I hate Quinn, and just don't think he will be any good as a pro..

But, whoever the Lions draft, better be a good one, or else there is more losing for us.

man i thought you were a cowboys fan, now your referring to the lions as "us". whats going on haha

Value wise the lions should trade away this pick... They need to fill up alot of holes but none of the positions deserve a #2 pick... IMO They trade down fill a couple holes in the process pick up maby the OL man they wanted from the beggining second round they take the Heisman Winner as there next franchise QB to learn behind Kitna!

Back