09/10 UD Basketball CASE --DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to know about what you want before offering a deal... Seems to only piss people off when you offer something and its not even close to what they were thinking. I will probably just wait and watch the break from afar.

kutzy said:
I like to know about what you want before offering a deal... Seems to only piss people off when you offer something and its not even close to what they were thinking. I will probably just wait and watch the break from afar.
I know what you mean, it's like people don't know what negotiating is.

If I lowball you then come back with an offer then i come back with another one. If we agree we agree if not. no hard feelings.

It is my job to get it for as cheap as I can, I am going to offer something low to see how bad you want/need to sell it.

people forget this and get all pissed off.

We have a trade to announce,

johnjohnny has traded the 1st and 7th pick in the first round to fastercards for his 3 2nd round picks and his 3 3rd round picks and a few other cards to boot.

I confirm this trade.

fastercards said:
We have a trade to announce,

johnjohnny has traded the 1st and 7th pick in the first round to fastercards for his 3 2nd round picks and his 3 3rd round picks and a few other cards to boot.

I confirm this trade.
I approve this message!

paid for by the campaign to reelect johnjohnny.

nfl_draftroom_576.jpg

Chris Mortenson reports heavy discussions in the spud77 war room debating on whether he can make an offer.

spud77 said:
nfl_draftroom_576.jpg

Chris Mortenson reports heavy discussions in the spud77 war room debating on whether he can make an offer.

That looks like a fire hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back