All YOUTUBERS commence here..(yankstixman)

Good to have all the new members. You guys will enjoy the site. It's a nice place to get deals done, or just talk about the hobby or whatever else is on your mind.

Hello all, my name is Jon.
I collect Minnesota Twins and a few specific players.
I have only traded on Blowout cards forums.
I also sell on ebay, baseball cards and beer cans.
My youtube name is stumpfreeman same as here.

ywu!
im derek a.k.a. oswald9d8 a.k.a. GINGA

i love to collect 49'ers,alex smith,texans,steve slaton,A's,larry walker and chone figgins :club:

YO YO YO

PHILLYCARDS here ----- PHILLYCARDS on Youtube.

I've been on here for about a month, made a couple trades, like the chatroom feature here alot.

I collect all Philly Teams, and autographs in all sports....and DERRICK THOMAS of the KC Chiefs.

Thanks

Yo whats up guys

My name is nolan

on youtube my name Wborolax30

I just wanna say I love this site cause it is mad easy to use and really easy to connect with new people to trade with.
Thanks to tommay for this.

Later,
Nolan

jimmy

Hello my YouTube name is Myles3190. I have been watching box breaks and maildays for almost 2 years now but never subscribed to anyone because I didn't know that was available. I had about 10 people's page favorited and just checked everyday to see if anyone posted a video. Huero and The Doc was the 2 big ones. I also looked on beckett forums everyday and saw that Umiami89 posted a mailday so I watched. That was the first mailday video I ever saw and his first video. I don't have a camera and don't have money so I would rarely make a video anyways. A few people on YouTube know me well but most don't because I only first started commenting a few months ago as I just love to watch the boxes being broke and seeing what the good products are.

My name is Jimmy Degnan and live in Greendale Wisconsin where Southridge mall is. My grandpa works at Prices in the mall which is the card shop. I am 18 years old and go to MATC for college. My favorite teams are the Brewers , Phillies , Nuggets , Bucks , Packers and Eagles.

I was born in Lansdale Pennsylvania which is why I like a few Philly teams. The Denver Nuggets and Bucks are my 2 favorite NBA teams and Marcus Camby is my favorite basketball player. Nuggets were stupid trading him for basically nothing.

hey guys my name is Mike
im new but on youtube for a while even though i dont have many subs
i collect basketball(sean williams, CP3)

Longhorns2110 is the youtube name

Yo whats up tommy.....

My youtube name is arodrules214 and am new to the youtube community and am knew to this website. I collect nyy giants cards ( mostly steve smith) and yankee cards. Website looks pretty cool.

Thanks a lot!

hey whats up...

my names adam, but almost everyone including my friends now me as steinie

ive been on youtube and freaks for about a year now.

im also on tradecardsnow

i collect seahawks(118 gued/autos and counting) lmk if you have any

i also collect, pirates, penguins, paul posluszny, matt clement and a few others

-adam

First Post on SCF forum and Introduction

Hello ALL,

My name is Phil and I live in Pensacola FL. I'm brand new to this site, but have been collecting cards for 11 yrs. I'm 21 yrs old and in the military.

Right now I only collect football and I'm intersted in the Colts, Rookies, and the Dolphins. yeah, i kinow..broad spectrum, but oh well..

My youtube name is the same is this one..tkngbcksndy710

Thanks Tommay, you da man

Hey guys,

My name is david and I collect basketball rookie auto', Indiana Hoosiers and might try at some Rajon Rondo. I love playing basketball and watching college basketball a lot. To bad Kelvin Sampson screwed us over!!!URGHH Thanks a lot Tommy, ive never even been in a GB before so thanks for giving me this oppurtunity.

David

Hey Guys,

thanks for the contest Tommy! New to this site
you tube name HOLYCOWCUBS1
I collect baseball ie....CUBS duh!lol
football BEARS!
basketball Bulls!
look foward to trading here! thanks!

Back