Votes: 32 46.4%
  • Donovan McNabb

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Not on this list

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
U said right now, Manning and Brady are two of the best in the last 10 years but Brees is the QB now and in the future with Phillip Rivers moving up onto the list.

Ground Support said:
manningreaction_feature.jpg

The Super Choke. I don't ever recall Tom Brady throwing a pick six in the final minutes of his superbowl loss...
AMEN LOL:party3: :party3:

Ground Support said:
manningreaction_feature.jpg

The Super Choke. I don't ever recall Tom Brady throwing a pick six in the final minutes of his superbowl loss...
3rd down, being blitzed, 3:12 on the clock need (2) scores, can't take a sack, can't throw it away, threw the ball to a spot, Wayne beaten to the spot........far from choking.

I still have manning as the best, that was a good game. Even if he didn't throw that INT colts were still doomed, Manning did not lose this game for the colts, this game was not for Manning to win. World class coaching won that game for the Saints. There were many misqueues by the Colts that handed this game to the Saints, Garçon drop shifted momentum, onside kick with no defensive stops following lost the game. The only thing that INT did is prevent the Saints from kicking a winning field goal with time expiring on the clock.(Two scores with a defensive stop in 3:12) was not going to happen Manning hardly choked in this game, with all the black magic, and voodoo dolls out to get him, I am surprised he did so well.

The good thing for Manning is his greatness will give him more shots at the Title, unfortunately to win the title he will need better play from the other sides, special teams & defense. This is not his last Super Bowl appearance.

The only way Brady is back in the superbowl is if he is traded to the colts and plays as a back up.:eek:

I'll Take Manning as the #1 QB going into next year as well, hopefully for 2010 the coach will coach to win all games.

How can you say Peyton Manning didn't choke?! He is known for his late 4th quarter drives that leads to a victories. How many did he have this year alone? 7? 8?

He choked big time, in the big game. A good precentage probably thought he was going to score on that drive, not throw a pick six..

EDIT.. I also disagree about the only thing the INT did. Your right, it did prevent the Saints from kicking a game winning FG, but it also prevented the COLTS from tying the superbowl, and a shot at winning the game.

I don't think Peyton choked, he just lost...

he will still more than likely go down as one of the best quarter backs of ALL-TIME... maybe make a push for THE best

MY TOP 5 in NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Brett Favre (stats are NUTS)
Dan Marino (again stats are NUTS)
Joe Montana (enough said)
Johnny Unitas (in that era I dont think you can talk about the best without saying his name)
Peyton Manning

I think he is THAT good

Ground Support said:
How can you say Peyton Manning didn't choke?! He is known for his late 4th quarter drives that leads to a victories. How many did he have this year alone? 7? 8?

He choked big time, in the big game. A good precentage probably thought he was going to score on that drive, not throw a pick six..

EDIT.. I also disagree about the only thing the INT did. Your right, it did prevent the Saints from kicking a game winning FG, but it also prevented the COLTS from tying the superbowl, and a shot at winning the game.

That kinda proves how good he is.... He's so good, that a large percentage of people automatically assumed he'd just march the Colts down for the tying score... how many other QBs would you just assume are going to do that?

ewilkens said:
That kinda proves how good he is.... He's so good, that a large percentage of people automatically assumed he'd just march the Colts down for the tying score... how many other QBs would you just assume are going to do that?

Brady, Favre, Brees, Roethlisberger?

Any of those 4 throws that pick six and everyone is talking choke.

Now its like a big secret that he didn't choke, he just through a pick six with 3 minutes left and his team down by 7.

Ground Support said:
Brady, Favre, Brees, Roethlisberger?

Any of those 4 throws that pick six and everyone is talking choke.

Now its like a big secret that he didn't choke, he just through a pick six with 3 minutes left and his team down by 7.

I'm not saying he didn't choke in this one instance.... I'm just saying that he is so good that people were legitimately surprised he didn't lead his team to a TD...

you expect Favre to throw that pick... you expect Manning to win the game...

I'm not even sure if I ever even voted in this poll. I think there is no right answer, you can pick any of 3 (Brady, Brees, Manning) and be right.

ac-n-mike said:
I don't think Peyton choked, he just lost...

he will still more than likely go down as one of the best quarter backs of ALL-TIME... maybe make a push for THE best

MY TOP 5 in NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Brett Favre (stats are NUTS)
Dan Marino (again stats are NUTS)
Joe Montana (enough said)
Johnny Unitas (in that era I dont think you can talk about the best without saying his name)
Peyton Manning

I think he is THAT good

LOL Good stuff To bad Tom Brady will have more Rings than all those Fellows he is more than half where there NOW LOL .

I have it permanently etched in history (timestamped on another site) that I predicted a Manning pick 6 with 4 minutes remaining when the Colts were behind. I said that he hadn't shown that all year, and it was due. Black 18 times in a row at the Roulette wheel, what's YOUR next bet? Furthermore, when you cash on Red do you ignore that Black will ever come up again? And which do you consider the fluke- 18 straight Black or the Red that broke the streak?

jonsportscardz said:
LOL Good stuff To bad Tom Brady will have more Rings than all those Fellows he is more than half where there NOW LOL .
i'm going to go out on a limb here paw paw and say brady's ring getting days are done and i will put a nice card on that too...:cool:

Back