Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Not on this list

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
bjtheman1 said:
Manning without a doubt but Romo is on the rise, watch out :cool:

I would put Rodgers right there with Romo, and the old man Warner is back at it again.

For Top (5) Quarterbacks as of Now, I don't even see Brady. :(

For Top (5) Active Quarterbacks with great prior Achievements Brady is arguably anywhere from 1-3.

Don't see how you can look past Peyton Manning. Have always thought he doesn't get the credit he deserves being in the league the same time as Brady(Rings) & Favre(media attention). Another Superbowl & he could be rated the best ever

its obviosly manning and this debate can finally end. Manning has screwed himself up by being os good his entire career people expect it and overlook just how important he is to the Colts. People thought this was the colts down year but manning had other plans as they went 14-2 and now a trip to the SB. If the Colts win manning will be considered the best of all time if he isnt already

Since the Texans are in the same division as the Colts, I have had to watch Manning beat us twice a year for the past 8 years and 2/3rds of those came because of Manning single handedly pulling the game out of his hind end. I don't like or dislike him, but all you have to do is look at the numbers to see that he is the best QB of this era. Bad part for AFC South teams is he ain't done yet.

manningreaction_feature.jpg

The Super Choke. I don't ever recall Tom Brady throwing a pick six in the final minutes of his superbowl loss...

Ground Support said:
manningreaction_feature.jpg

The Super Choke. I don't ever recall Tom Brady throwing a pick six in the final minutes of his superbowl loss...
laughable, compairing a future hof'er and brady.tee hee..you could add another future hof'er that was better than brady who threw a pick six in a SB too.

Back