• Not on this list

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
Ground Support said:
I guess 50 TD's doesn't mean anything.

Sure it can Brady 50 > Manning 49

But if it does then

Manning 333 > Brady 197

Maybe Brady will throw for 136 more TD's then Manning to catch up this year.....then again maybe not. :(

Ok...ok...ok your right you win, can't beat a cheater packing a defense ranked #1-6 in the league..........:happyjiggle:

........wait.......there's more

1 - 0

Playoff appearances following Brady's injury last year. Can the pats even get back to the playoffs.....:happyjiggle:

Manning = General
Brady = Soldier

BUMP! Any more opinions, its time for the Playoffs will Manning tank in the playoffs.......

Idiot coach ripped the heart out of their fans and players.......

Hey COACH :fight4:

Ground Support said:
Brady is the product of the System?

What? Until Randy Moss what WR did he have?

Its not a fluke that he got a big name WR in town and he throws for records.

Tom Brady far and away. Then Peyton Manning.

And how the Hell is anyone talking Flacco? lol 1 decent season in the nfl. I mean Jon Kitna had decent seasons, so has Jeff Garcia.
Amen Expecially this season Tommy Numbers not Loking to Bad,(ATTEMPT:539-Complete:354,Yards-4212,TDS-28 Not to bad for coming Back from an Injury Guys and Yes 3 SUPERBOWL Rings and Counting.

ac-n-mike said:
Manning is still #1 IMO.... he is a freak... no doubt

(and I can't stand him... but he IS the best)
The BEST LOL How many Rings?I do like Peyton But Brady is SIMPLY THE BEST watch what Happens in the playoffs:box: :party3:

jonsportscardz said:
The BEST LOL How many Rings?I do like Peyton But Brady is SIMPLY THE BEST watch what Happens in the playoffs:box: :party3:

Sorry,but the rings argument is the most overrated excuse in any sport.

Robert Horry must be one of the best players in NBA history if that's the case

Peyton must be only as good as Trent Dilfer,Brad Johnson and Jeff Hostetler going by rings

Hell,Dilfer and Brad Johnson have to be better than Jim Kelly and Dan Marino then,right??

Manning is arguably the best QB in the history of the league,he's easily in the top 3. Brady is not

The Colts should have a ring from every year they've been OUT of the AFC East and in that weak and pitiful division- they should schedule preseason games against Loyola Marymount and Rice to get ready for the divisional games. IF Manning was as good as all that they make him out to be he'd have 5000 yds and 50 TD every year.

Tom Brady's success should be overshadowed by the fact that Cassel stepped into his shoes and did respectively well, now not so much on a crummy team.

Brady is a great QB, I do not argue that.

Brady also has some stellar receiver's, a fantastic offensive line (always overlooked in comparisons), and many or the years a great defense to keep the team even better balanced.

Give some respect to the offensive line when talking about great QBs, yes some QB's can be successful without a good offensive line, but that is a very small amount and likely very inconsistent.

I think it has to be Manning or Brees, where would the Saints be without him? He has made several subpar WR's look like all pros.

Ground Support said:
We will see this year when the Colts are at home against New England in the 2nd round.
Cannot wat that is if the Colts MAKE It pass there first Playoff Game anything can Happen.:party3: Good Luck and GO P-A-T-S.

Patriots.jpg

Back