• Donovan McNabb

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Not on this list

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
HiEnd said:
Sorry,but the rings argument is the most overrated excuse in any sport.

Robert Horry must be one of the best players in NBA history if that's the case

Peyton must be only as good as Trent Dilfer,Brad Johnson and Jeff Hostetler going by rings

Hell,Dilfer and Brad Johnson have to be better than Jim Kelly and Dan Marino then,right??

Manning is arguably the best QB in the history of the league,he's easily in the top 3. Brady is not
SO I GUESS Bradys NFL Record of 50 Menas Nothing Then lol Boy seems Like alot of Patriot Haters around Oh well we will see in 5 weeks whos still playing.

HiEnd said:
Sorry,but the rings argument is the most overrated excuse in any sport.

Robert Horry must be one of the best players in NBA history if that's the case

Peyton must be only as good as Trent Dilfer,Brad Johnson and Jeff Hostetler going by rings

Hell,Dilfer and Brad Johnson have to be better than Jim Kelly and Dan Marino then,right??

Manning is arguably the best QB in the history of the league,he's easily in the top 3. Brady is not

So i guees Brady NFL 50 TD Record Means nothing I guess lol we will see in about 5 weeks What team is still Playing.!!!!!!!!!!!:party3: :monkey:

Never said anything about the 50TD's. It was one GREAT season

One GREAT season does not equal the best of all time,in any sport

If the 50 TD's makes Brady the greatest,then with all the picks Favre has thrown,he's got to be one of the worst ever based on that logic

Bad as I hate to say it, Peyton Manning is the best in the league. You take him off that team and they wouldn't even be .500

jonsportscardz said:
Cannot wat that is if the Colts MAKE It pass there first Playoff Game anything can Happen.:party3: Good Luck and GO P-A-T-S.

Patriots.jpg

Uh, that would be the Colts first game of the playoffs? They have a first round bye?

Ground Support said:
Uh, that would be the Colts first game of the playoffs? They have a first round bye?
Yes correct when they Paly there first they will be one and done Just Like the saints I have $900 Bucks on those Bets with my 2 Neighbors lol.:party3:

I am new here but happy to see this QB debate. I am a die hard colts fan and am interested in anything COLTS!!!! The best QB is PM with TB as a strong second.....

Back