• Donovan McNabb

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Not on this list

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
tikitomoka said:
how is peyton not a poser? he only has one ring and probably has had the best offenses out of the others. let's see peyton have to utilize jabar gaffney or reggie brown.
brady is simply a product of the system hes in look what happened last year brees is good but has no ring POSERS

bib22 said:
bady is simply a product of the system hes in brees is good but has no ring POSERS
:rolleyes: that's because youre a homer. brees has no rings because he's never had great teams like peyton has. and what does peyton have to show for it? one ring and lots and lots of disappointment to his fans

Brady is the product of the System?

What? Until Randy Moss what WR did he have?

Its not a fluke that he got a big name WR in town and he throws for records.

Tom Brady far and away. Then Peyton Manning.

And how the Hell is anyone talking Flacco? lol 1 decent season in the nfl. I mean Jon Kitna had decent seasons, so has Jeff Garcia.

I like Dree Brees but he is a choke artist.

On January 21, 2007, Brees led the Saints to the franchise's first NFC Championship Game against the Chicago Bears. Though he completed 27 of 49 passes for 354 yards, and two touchdowns, Brees committed three costly turnovers. He was also penalized for an intentional grounding in the endzone, resulting in a safety. The Saints eventually lost to the Bears, 39-14.[6]

Ground Support said:
Brady is the product of the System?

What? Until Randy Moss what WR did he have?

Its not a fluke that he got a big name WR in town and he throws for records.

Tom Brady far and away. Then Peyton Manning.

And how the Hell is anyone talking Flacco? lol 1 decent season in the nfl. I mean Jon Kitna had decent seasons, so has Jeff Garcia.

it took brady 16 full games to thro 50 td passes in a offense that new what defense was goin to played on the field before the snap thanx to bill b cheating ways lmao should be an asterisk beside the record, peyton thru 49 in 14 1/2 games best ever. peyton has had a average defense at best his entire career except for the superbowl run then they were only decent. n.e. defense has been very good for quite a while and pull their own weight i wander if they no what plays the other offense are going to run before the snap .......... way to go bill b you have tainted a otherwise greta dynasty
Peyton then maybe brady........ his legacy was hurt when a high school qb filled in last year and won 11 games

bib22 said:
it took brady 16 full games to thro 50 td passes in a offense that new what defense was goin to played on the field before the snap thanx to bill b cheating ways lmao should be an asterisk beside the record, peyton thru 49 in 14 1/2 games best ever. peyton has had a average defense at best his entire career except for the superbowl run then they were only decent. n.e. defense has been very good for quite a while and pull their own weight i wander if they no what plays the other offense are going to run before the snap .......... way to go bill b you have tainted a otherwise greta dynasty
Peyton then maybe brady........ his legacy was hurt when a high school qb filled in last year and won 11 games
but the difference between brady and manning's record seasons is where they ended up. were the colts in the SB that year? no. were the pats in the SB that year? yes.

14 and a 1/2?

Where do you get a 1/2 from?

Thats like saying your shoe is untied when your wearing velcro shoes.

They both started 16 games, so? I just looked it up.

Kind of a silly arguement to make. Def 1 sided.

peyton set the record before half time in game 15 set out the rest of the game and the entire game 16 except for the first snap

All I have to say about the Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady arguement,

3 super bowl wins to 1.

I mean Big Ben has more rings then Manning.

Also, IF I remember correctly, who had 2 Pro Bowl Caliber WR's for YEARS, and who has had 1, for 1 season?

Head to Head stats.
Here’s how they compare in their regular season and postseason head-to-head contests.

Tom Brady–205/314, 65.3-percent completion, 2,275 yards, 17 touchdowns, 11 interceptions.

Peyton Manning–228/381, 59.8-percent completion, 2,761 yards, 16 touchdowns, 23 interceptions.

Id take Tom Brady all damn day.

tikitomoka said:
but the difference between brady and manning's record seasons is where they ended up. were the colts in the SB that year? no. were the pats in the SB that year? yes.
did they win the superbowl that year ?

im just quoting this article.

For a long time, the remark has been made that Tom Brady has done more with less; his three championships came without stand-out Pro Bowl wide receivers—the deadly weapons that have always been at Manning’s side.

Back