• Donovan McNabb

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Not on this list

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
I also agree with ..Brady is out of this conversation until we see him on the field. Not only was his 1st surgery BAD but he also got Married. His head has been so far away from football its unreal. Chalk that up to seeing Cassel play well in the Pats system meaning Brady is expendable just hurts his head even more. No doubt he was a great QB but this thread says RIGHT NOW... it remains to be seen.

Plus his flower pots were stolen..how could any qb recover from that?

he didnt just get married he has giselle :party3:

Sure Cassell won 11 games.... but Brady won 16 with WRs who were BRAND NEW to the system... He also sat out 90% of the 3rd and 4th quarters of his 50 TD season.

Manning is the ultimate choke artist, and benefitted from a subpar division to rack up his stats, even Jim Sorgi has a 100 qb rating running that offense.

Philip Rivers is a great leader and helps his team win, but plays in one of the weakest divisions in football.

McNabb has done the most with the least throughout his career... but he is not the best right now.

Roethlisberger is tough. Yet, Byron Leftwhich ran that offense with ease too.

Warner has too many weapons in every offense he has ran to ever be considered the best.

Joe Flacco was restricted in his offense, thanks to the ingenious mind of Cam "1-15" Cleeland... he doesnt trust rookie QBs and would hae preferred to keep him on the sideline.... if Kyle Boller had a Cam Cleeland to limit his ability to mess up, people in Baltimore wouldnt vomit at the sound of his name too.

SO.... who do I think?

THE BEST QB IN THE NFL RIGHT NOW IS MATT RYAN.... winning one of the toughest divisions in the NFL his ROOKIE year... All I can say is, wait and see....

tndcollectables said:
warners career is much better than mcnabb and i believe its every three years
how many star players has mcnabb had around him? warner has had fitz, bolden, faulk, and a few others. mcnabb would be 10x better than warner if he had warner's tools

I think Matt Ryan's Falcons played the ..It cant get any worse/No one thinks we will do good/no one saw them comming card. Teams underestimated Roddy WHite..he will get double covered alot next year.

All this talk about rings is void aswell because this is RIGHT NOW!

Manning Loses Harrison
Palmer Loses Houshmanzadeh
Bulger Loses Holt

Alot of QBs lost their "Rocks" so next season will be interesting..now if only the **** season would start already!!!!

manning losing harrison will have no affect on his play. harrison basically didnt play all of last season and the offense didnt lose a step

i think everyone can agree this is one of the better threads to ever be apart of. everyone has their opion and everyone is correct. thats what makes this great. thanx to all of you who posted here and all of those who have read this and especially to the pimp daddy that started it GIBSON

bib22 said:
i think everyone can agree this is one of the better threads to ever be apart of. everyone has their opion and everyone is correct. thats what makes this great. thanx to all of you who posted here and all of those who have read this and especially to the pimp daddy that started it GIBSON

It wasn't really even close as Peyton is clearly the best and all arguments against him are deemed null and void. :stick:

bib22 said:

:dj:

bib22 said:
:woo:

Prosper said:
It wasn't really even close as Peyton is clearly the best and all arguments against him are deemed null and void. :stick:

The question was right now.... and its not even the regular season yet.... which is the only time Peyton Manning is ever any good... Peyton isnt even the best QB in his family currently playing in the NFL, let alone best in the league. Eli helped lead a Giants O that didnt have a WR who'd even be on the field playing for the Colts. Eli was flawless in their Super Bowl run. The Colts won the Super Bowl despite Manning's every attempt to make them lose. Peyton threw a flippin pick at the end of the AFC Championship game and luckily the kicker missed the game winning field goal! Fact of the matter, is.... against top tier teams... Peyton Manning shows his weaknesses and loses games... anyone who does that can never be the best.... his career post season stats are testament enough against that.... take a look back.... his career post season is like an underachieving qb's rookie year.... Peyton Manning is equivalent to Kyle Boller/David Carr/ Joey Harrington/Akili Smith/Cade McCown/Brian Griese/Joey Harrington and every other bum that failed under center in the NFL in the past 10 years when the game is important.

Oh and before I get blasted with stats of Eli Vs Peyton.... remember.... Eli plays against the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins TWICE each every year.... Peyton gets Jaguars, Texans, and sometimes in contention Titans.

Back