• Donovan McNabb

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Not on this list

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
marinocollector said:
Peyton Manning is equivalent to Kyle Boller/David Carr/ Joey Harrington/Akili Smith/Cade McCown/Brian Griese/Joey Harrington and every other bum that failed under center in the NFL in the past 10 years when the game is important.

Honestly that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard in regards to football. I now understand why you are a must send 1st trader......:chairshot:

tikitomoka said:
how many star players has mcnabb had around him? warner has had fitz, bolden, faulk, and a few others. mcnabb would be 10x better than warner if he had warner's tools

mcnabb had owens, westbrook, desean jackson, lj dmith, freeman, staley they both have had there far share of talent its just macnabb has just never performed under pressure

I just used Logic when I made my vote.

How do you win 3 super bowls without pro bowl talent, and then break all the records when you bring in 1 WR that everyone though was washed up.

Not on the list is in the lead.. that is because everyone thinks Jon Kitna is the best!!!!

All I know is Hasselbeck will be my QB for fantasy Football.. John Carlson and Houshmanzadeh is enough..but add a healthy Deion BRanch and Nate Burleson and a more aggressive exciting Mora brand of football.. it will be sick.. I know we will bring the blitz alot more than Holmgren did.

Prosper said:
Honestly that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard in regards to football. I now understand why you are a must send 1st trader......:chairshot:

Go back and look at his stats in the playoffs.... he performs worse underpressure than McNabb did.... Peyton is horrid in must win games.... Pennington deserved the 2008 MVP 10x more than Peyton did, everyone was too busy talking about the WildCat to see the numbers Pennington put up without Gonzo, Wayne and Dallas Clark... running an offense with a team he got thrown in in the beginning of the season... in a division that was a lot better than the Colts play in... and I am a must send first trader because I got ripped off by a former Mod on this site.... its nice to hear opinions from people who just speak without ever trying to find the facts.

tndcollectables said:
mcnabb had owens, westbrook, desean jackson, lj dmith, freeman, staley they both have had there far share of talent its just macnabb has just never performed under pressure

Between Deuce and Westbrook constantly being injured.... owens and desean playing for one season each... I fail to see how LJ Smith can constitute in having the same talent pool as an Anquan Boldin, let alone Fitzgerald (who is 10x better than TO, b/c he doesnt drop the ball)... Kurt Warner is a system QB... brilliant at it mind you as he passes the ball perfectly.... but in St Louis he had one of the most underrated greats of our time Marshall Faulk as well as Isaac Bruce and Holt... two phenominal WRs who would be #1 anywhere in the NFL at the time.... in Phoenix, although their was no single back.... JJ, Hightower and edgerrin all played the roles to make it a versatile backfield... and fitz and anquan are so good and demand so much respect in coverage.... Breaston started looking like a viable Pro Bowler at times.

I thought this was for the best QB in the league right now?

Yet we have
Hasselbeck
Rivers
McNabb
Flacco
Ryan

I mean these guys shouldn't be in this thread.

Back