• Donovan McNabb

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Not on this list

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
I hate Brady with a passion,but I'll take him over Manning 7 days a week

Manning has been blessed with one of the greatest WR's to play the game (Harrison) for his entire career,now has another elite one in Wayne,and has had Edgerrin James and Joseph Addai behind him,along with a damn good TE in Clark. To only have 1 SB appearance with all that leaves him a distant second

Look at the backs and wr's Brady has had to play with en route to his rings,no comparison in the talent.

thank you arod.just because were the best team in the a.f.c. worst,we always get overlooked unless l.t's puttin up monster numbers from scrimmage.
we may not come out with a bang but rivers works that ball down the field consistently and puts numbers on the board with a mediocre team,thats always playin catch up.somehow he does it time and time again.asked for my opinion and you got it.

When Phillip Rivers can win a Super Bowl, MVP, TD Title, Yardage Title, or anything, then we will talk.

Until then, he doesn't even crack the top 5. Id take Eli Manning over him.

Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Ben Roethlisberger
Dree Brees
Donovan Mcnabb
Eli Manning
Jay Cutler

NFL MVP

• Peyton Manning, QB - Indianapolis Colts
• Steve McNair, QB - Tennessee Titans (Associated Press - tie)
• Peyton Manning, QB - Indianapolis Colts (Associated Press)
• Shaun Alexander, RB - Seattle Seahawks (Associated Press)
• LaDainian Tomlinson, RB - San Diego Chargers (Associated Press)
• Tom Brady, QB - New England Patriots (Associated Press)
• Peyton Manning, QB - Indianapolis Colts (Associated Press)

I think that means Peyton Manning.......

I also agree with ..Brady is out of this conversation until we see him on the field. Not only was his 1st surgery BAD but he also got Married. His head has been so far away from football its unreal. Chalk that up to seeing Cassel play well in the Pats system meaning Brady is expendable just hurts his head even more. No doubt he was a great QB but this thread says RIGHT NOW... it remains to be seen.

Plus his flower pots were stolen..how could any qb recover from that?

Back