Basketball Dirk to be named MVP...

if dirk wouldn't of lost in the first round all of you guys would of been praising him. the Don Nelson and the warriors outcoached and played the mavericks in that series..dirk had a mental block in his head..i think he very much deserved it. i still think next year he will come back and be better

You wouldn't be saying that about Dirk if he didn't play for the Mavs.

Nash is completely more valuable. Look at who he made better on that team. I mean, have you actually watched him play? He can get the ball to a better shot, rather then just taking it himself. And, if nothing else is open, he will shoot, and he is pretty good at that.

Easy, if the Mavs didn't have the best record and/or Nash didn't win it 2 years straight, he easily deserves it.

Dirk choked, and Nash isn't. Also, you absolutely have to admit that Dirk choked. It isn't just that they got outcoached, he just didn't score. He shot, didn't make it. He wouldn't go to the rim.

Nash deserved it, end of story.

^^When did I say that? No need to jump on my posts.

Nash doesn't deserve it, Nowitzki does. The award isn't based on the postseason, only on the regular season. MVP usually goes to the best player on the team with the best record or one of the best records in the league.

Back