Football Pro Football HOF Thread

Too be honest and objective I have no clue. Any team could rise out of those divisions if they get hot at the right time. The two weaker teams IMO are the Redskins and Jags but they could always surprise.

How about you?

i don't see much changing from over the past few years in either of those divisions..the Texans did not do anything to improve their D, other than in the draft, which they needed to do to compete with the Colts...I see little if no change in the nfc east either.

OilMan said:
i don't see much changing from over the past few years in either of those divisions..the Texans did not do anything to improve their D, other than in the draft, which they needed to do to compete with the Colts...I see little if no change in the nfc east either.

I think the Titans will be better if they stay healthy. I also believe the Texans will be even better on offense if Slaton is healthy and Tate pans out.

IMO the Eagles made a mistake trading McNabb and the Giants are a jeckle and hyde type team.

The Colts are always great in the regular season w/ Manning and I love that the Cowboys are getting very little coverage and the players aren't acting foolish in the off season (knock on wood lol).

dfr52 said:
I think the Titans will be better if they stay healthy. I also believe the Texans will be even better on offense if Slaton is healthy and Tate pans out.
IMO the Eagles made a mistake trading McNabb and the Giants are a jeckle and hyde type team.

The Colts are always great in the regular season w/ Manning and I love that the Cowboys are getting very little coverage and the players aren't acting foolish in the off season (knock on wood lol).
The Texans needed to address some O-Line issues, which they did not!..Slaton had neck fusion surgery and quite frankly, i can't believe they are even allowing him to put on a helmet at the moment. His work will be very limited this season, according to Kubiak.

I think quite the opposite on this one. I think the Eagles are going to be better now. McNabb's tenure had run it's course in Philly, the song and dance was old. I also believe Kolb is a little better than what a lot of folks think. The rest of the team is not going to be standing around waiting for McNabb to make a play, that is the reason i think they will be a little better, but we shall see.

OilMan said:
The Texans needed to address some O-Line issues, which they did not!..Slaton had neck fusion surgery and quite frankly, i can't believe they are even allowing him to put on a helmet at the moment. His work will be very limited this season, according to Kubiak.

I think quite the opposite on this one. I think the Eagles are going to be better now. McNabb's tenure had run it's course in Philly, the song and dance was old. I also believe Kolb is a little better than what a lot of folks think. The rest of the team is not going to be standing around waiting for McNabb to make a play, that is the reason i think they will be a little better, but we shall see.

I'm interested to see what happens w/ Slaton as well. That sounds like a serious injury for a RB.

The Kolb move could work or it could blow up in Reid's face. I think Mcnabb will beat them once this season w/ an amazing performance.

Have HOF mail in box, but lock and key is wore out can't open...filed with PO to replace lock, Gvt. work, may take a couple of weeks lol

sux!

LeeRain said:
Have HOF mail in box, but lock and key is wore out can't open...filed with PO to replace lock, Gvt. work, may take a couple of weeks lol

sux!
LOL...they actually fixed in one day..:happyjiggle:

OilMan said:
Thanks!

i am going to take a wild guess and say your new rookie is going to be a

Belitnikoff?????????

You were amazingly close.lol

scan0006-14.jpg

OilMan said:
very nice dave...branch was great, i loved watching him play and catch the deep ball from snake

After reading some stuff and watching some shows on those 70's Raiders I believe Stabler and Branch are HOF'ers. Both were deadly and a threat to score on any play.

Back