Football Pro Football HOF Thread

dfr52 said:
The Fearsome Foursome was great but they also later added Youngblood, Dryer, and Bacon at some point. I'd love to know how any of those 60's or 70's Rams teams did not squeeze out a Super Bowl.
yea, those guys were awesome back then. I don't think they were very good on the other side of the ball back then..."Roman Gabriel"..hehe

new adds

EarlNFL11of25.jpg

DickersonPayton24of25.jpg

OilMan said:
yea, those guys were awesome back then. I don't think they were very good on the other side of the ball back then..."Roman Gabriel"..hehe

Yea, I have not heard alot about there 60's offense. I have heard rumors about Gabriel though.

Gabiel was a descent QB, he never really had a lot around him...He threw straight overhand and i can remember him throwing some balls straight into the ground lol..looked as if the ball hung in his hand too long lol.

OilMan said:
Gabiel was a descent QB, he never really had a lot around him...He threw straight overhand and i can remember him throwing some balls straight into the ground lol..looked as if the ball hung in his hand too long lol.

That is great.lol

Really nice patches in those! Are you a Young fan Ron? IMO he's the best modern mobile QB to play the game (Tarkenton is a close second).

I see you are a Yankees fan.lol

dfr52 said:
Really nice patches in those! Are you a Young fan Ron? IMO he's the best modern mobile QB to play the game (Tarkenton is a close second).

I see you are a Yankees fan.lol
Thanks Dave

Yes i am a big Steve Young fan..always exciting player to watch..he was even more exciting in the USFL days.

yankees...:monkey:

OilMan said:
Thanks Dave

Yes i am a big Steve Young fan..always exciting player to watch..he was even more exciting in the USFL days.

yankees...:monkey:

I agree, he could always make something happen.

Neat card in your sig. What's the story behind it and the autos?

dfr52 said:
I agree, he could always make something happen.

Neat card in your sig. What's the story behind it and the autos?

Thanks...the card was made by fleer and is serial numbered. I have asked on this forum and beckett, but got no reply as to details on this card. i'm thinking it was a card made for a specific card show where all the players were to appear and you could buy them and get them signed by all at the show??????????????

Back