Football Pro Football HOF Thread

bummed about philips out for the season, but glad they got depth thier now it will be witten, mart b, and sicko, (which sicko showed some nice potential yesterday)

OilMan said:
/10

Brown3of10.jpg

:spit:

sick!

RomoCollector said:
bummed about philips out for the season, but glad they got depth thier now it will be witten, mart b, and sicko, (which sicko showed some nice potential yesterday)

IMO he was a huge loss. I was very impressed w/ his hands and route running yesterday. Bennett needs to step-up and play to his potential. Sicko looked solid in the passing game but I have questions about his size for blocking.

cowboysrgr8 said:
still worried about the kicking game though

Same here. Bueler (sp?) can kick the ball out of the stadium but his accuracy is very hit or miss.

I was disappointed that Choice didn't run more w/ the first team.

:pimp:...LOL...what up tollhouse hehe

tolrobb3 said:
hey HOF guys, I'm moving these if anyone is interested.

Looking for $140.00 delivered on the lot. This lot includes every version of this card except for the black 1/1. Paypal only.

74/75
doakrainbow001-3.jpg

Red, 37/40 (His jersey number)
doakrainbow001-2.jpg

Blue, 05/25
doakrainbow001-1.jpg

Gold, 04/10
doakrainbow001-4.jpg

Emerald, 2/5
doakrainbow001-5.jpg

couple of real nice ones there WJU

wju2004 said:
Finally a thread I can sink my teeth into. I'm a rather heavy into collecting HOFers, especially autos, though I'll pick up RCs here and there as I can. Figure you guys would appreciate these two.

First I picked this up from a guy at my LCS and paid ungraded prices to take it to Nationals to have it graded on site:

PaytonRC.jpg

Then I picked this card up a while ago. Guy said he pulled it, went straight into a screw down and was kept in a dark lock box until he sold it to me. Figured it was worth grading and indeed was well worth the price of grading:

UnitasGraded.jpg

Got plenty of other HOF autos in my bucket, plus even have a freewebs website that I use to keep track of who all I need. lol.

Figure I'll throw this out there for your consideration though as they were talking about it after the game last night. Who all do you think will be first ballot next year? Deion is almost assured, but you also have Faulk, Bettis, Martin. Should be interesting, but hoping to see someone like Kramer make it in finally.

Back