Football Pro Football HOF Thread

dfr52 said:
They were a great combo, I'm not sure why there isn't one of them in the HOF.
i was thinking the same thing...i am suprised that niether are in hall...i always thought Martin was a little better, but not by much.

OilMan said:
i was thinking the same thing...i am suprised that niether are in hall...i always thought Martin was a little better, but not by much.

Martin did seem like the better pass rusher. I believe he actually posted 20 in a season.

Hey fellas, long time...

Heh, heh, heh, I've got a Y.A. Tittle auto card.....

Gastineau was really good Dave, but Joe Klecko was even better, in my opinion. Klecko is also Hall worthy if you ask me.

I picked up on DVD Super Bowl VIII. Great seeing those Dolphin teams from the 70's.

james said:
Hey fellas, long time...

Gastineau was really good Dave, but Joe Klecko was even better, in my opinion. Klecko is also Hall worthy if you ask me.

I picked up on DVD Super Bowl VIII. Great seeing those Dolphin teams from the 70's.

I'm guessing Klecko was the more complete player as well.

Glad you got your DVD.:wave: I remember you telling me you ordered it.

dfr52 said:
I'm guessing Klecko was the more complete player as well.

Glad you got your DVD.:wave: I remember you telling me you ordered it.
Klecko was a complete player.

You would love the DVD....If you ever want a copy of it....

james said:
Hey fellas, long time...

whats up james.

scan or ban, lets see it

70's dolphins were great, csonka kiick griese manny fernandez lot of great players on those teams

I don't have a scanner or I would. It's from the 2006 Topps Heriatge Football. I also got an Art Donovan auto from the same set. I think they are both Topps Heritage Real One autos?

OilMan said:
whats up james.

scan or ban, lets see it

70's dolphins were great, csonka kiick griese manny fernandez lot of great players on those teams

Scan or Ban!
Scan or Ban!
LOL

I agree those were some talented teams. Csonka is from a town less than 15 minutes from where I live.

sup dave?

hey james, this what it looks like?

Tittle.jpg

yard work..ewwww...oh well it ain't gonna do itself hehe.

Off today, been kinda rainy here, just been taking care of honeydoos.

My fav QB All-Time

011.jpg
009.jpg

008.jpg
006.jpg

004.jpg
002.jpg

Nice Montana collection! I like the look of the first one.

Those lists suck! Their usually never anything you want to do.lol

dfr52 said:
Nice Montana collection! I like the look of the first one.

Those lists suck! Their usually never anything you want to do.lol

lol..you are correct sir...i could think of about 10 things i would rather be doing than changing air conditioner filters and such lol...:evil2:

Back